Certification now online!
Learn more / Apply now!
As a certified RN you are…
- Recognized nationally for your practice excellence and commitment to lifelong learning
- Valued by many employers, because your certification demonstrates specialized knowledge
- Recognized for your clear commitment to lifelong learning
- Viewed as having enhanced professional credibility, because your certification shows you Care to Be the Best!
- November 30, 2016 — Deadline for online applications for renewals by continuous learning
The April 11 to August 8 application period to write the 2016 exams is now closed.
Did you forget to renew your certification in 2015? Contact the certification team to learn about your options. You can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll-free at 1-800-361-8404 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. ET.
In the September issue of Canadian Nurse:
- At the CNA convention: What we heard from members and voting delegates, millennial nurses, health ministers and Sheila Tlou
- Nurse to Know Marion Rattray is a pioneer in pediatric palliative care
- Exploring the perceptions of patients and care providers in switching from parenteral to oral management of B12 deficiency
- Legal Matters: CNPS on the legal implications of MAID
- An interview with CNA’s new president