Leading in Complex Environments: Finding the Courage to Lead
May 19-22, 2020, Toronto, Ontario
Register online now!
The residential Dorothy Wylie Health Leaders Institute features a variety of highly respected speakers and facilitators delivering a concentrated program of study of leadership principles, models, behaviours, skills and tools. Read our brochure for full details [PDF, 1.1 MB]. If you have any questions, please contact Nada Hammude at email@example.com.
SAVE $200! In honour of the 200th anniversary of Florence Nightingale’s birth, members of the Canadian Academy of Nursing get $200 off the registration fee!
Participants will gain:
- A deeper understanding of leadership trends, principles and skills
- Skills and expertise that enable more collaborative and integrated practice
- Insight into how others lead to achieve results
- The ability to apply leadership skills and practices to an important project in their own work settings
- Access to an expanding network of health-care leaders
- Enhance the knowledge and skills of individual leaders
- Advance a priority project while strengthening change-leadership skills
Dorothy Wylie Health Leaders Institute highlights
- 31 institutes
- 40 guest faculty
- 100 organizational bursaries awarded
- 26 student fellowships provided
- 2,687 participants
- 1,234 projects