The call for abstracts is now closed. Selected abstracts will relate to one or more of our five abstract themes:
- Accessibility: Delivering care that is equitable, timely and affordable
- Person-centred care: Making patients and clients partners in health
- Health promotion and chronic disease prevention and management: Empowering people to take charge of their health
- Technology and innovation: Using advancements to make health care better
- Cooperation and collaboration: How teams and other sectors contribute to health
These five themes are rooted in everyday nursing practice and reflect the principles of primary health care. Abstracts will be presented in one of four different formats. Abstracts will be presented in one of four different formats. Please see our submission guidelines for full details.
The printed convention guide, which will be available at the convention, will include abstract titles and brief descriptions along with presenter names and contact information. The full-length abstracts will be available online.
CNA thanks all of our nurse colleagues who volunteered their time and expertise as members of the 2018 abstract selection committee.