The exhibit fair will be located at the Shaw Centre, Canada Hall 2. The following events will take place in the exhibit hall:
- Opening reception, Monday, June 18
- Tuesday and Wednesday lunches, June 19 and 20
- Four networking breaks, June 19 and 20
- Innovation stations (poster presentations)
Exhibitors will have numerous opportunities to showcase their services, information and products and to mingle with delegates in a relaxed environment.
Exhibitor information and fees
- Exhibit booth: $1,350 + applicable taxes
- Does not include access to convention sessions
- Exhibit upgrade: $400 (per registrant) + applicable taxes
- Includes full access to the convention (convention launch, opening keynote speaker, all sessions and keynote addresses and the closing keynote by Carolyn Jones) for up to two registered exhibit staff (registration forms required).
Exhibit space includes
- 10' × 10' booth with a 6' draped table
- 8' draping on back walls and 3' on side walls
- Two chairs (maximum of two exhibit staff per booth)
- Listing on CNA’s convention website and in exhibitor guide
Exhibitors are responsible for ensuring that booths are staffed during the following events:
- Monday, June 18
- Opening reception: 19:30-21:30
- Tuesday, June 19
- Two networking breaks: 10:15-11:00 and 15:00-15:30
- Networking lunch: 12:30-13:30
- Wednesday, June 20
- Two networking breaks: 09:30-10:00 and 14:30-15:00
- Networking lunch: 12:00-13:00
Note: Times are subject to change. See the convention program on site for official hours.
E-mail or fax your completed application form(s) to:
Exhibit Hall Application form [PDF, 477.2 KB]
Note: CNA does not share its exhibitor/participant list with other organizations or individuals.