Nurses across Canada were invited to submit abstracts related to one or more of the following five themes:
- Accessibility: Delivering care that is equitable, timely and affordable
- Person-centred care: Making patients and clients partners in health
- Health promotion and chronic disease prevention and management: Empowering people to take charge of their health
- Technology and innovation: Using advancements to make health care better
- Cooperation and collaboration: How teams and other sectors contribute to health
These five themes are rooted in everyday nursing practice and reflect the principles of primary health care. Abstracts will be presented in one of four different formats. Abstracts will be presented in one of four different formats.
Please see our submission guidelines for full details.
In an effort to continue reducing our impact on the environment, full abstracts will not be printed in the convention guide. However, the guide, which will be distributed on site, includes titles of concurrent sessions, brief descriptions of the presentations, and presenter names and contact information.
CNA thanks all of our nurse colleagues who volunteered their time and expertise as members of the 2018 abstract selection committee.