If a disability prohibits you from writing the exam under standard conditions, you may request a special accommodation as part of your online application.
You must provide a letter outlining the required accommodation from a professional (e.g., physician, psychologist, rehabilitation counsellor) who is familiar with your disability.
This letter must be provided when you apply. You can attach it to the online application or you can e-mail it to the CNA certification team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special accommodations available for the exam are as follows:
- Extra writing time: 30 minutes
- Extra writing time: 1 hour + 30-minute break
- Extra writing time: 2 hours + 30-minute break
- Extra writing time: 4 hours + 30-minute break
- Glucose testing supplies
- Handheld calculator
- Noise cancelling headphones
- Separate room
- Separate room & reader
- Other accommodations also available
After we process your request, we will confirm via e-mail that your special accommodation has been granted. Afterward, you will receive an e-mail from ProctorU or Meazure Learning to book your exam date and time.